For the purpose of the Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Controller is: Laura Illsley
Elegance by Laura Elizabeth are committed to protecting your personal data and ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
All of our data processing is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation in force from 28th May 2018.
Elegance by Laura Elizabeth protects your personal data by storing it in an area of our network which is protected by a firewall. The purpose of this is to ensure that there is no unauthorised access or improper use of your data. Elegance by Laura Elizabeth does not pass on any of your data to third parties for any purpose without your signed consent.
We will retain on our database details you provide about yourself. These details may be used to send you information about our services and other information.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in the Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us. You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request.
If there is a change in your personal details or you do not wish to receive any information from us, please communicate this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have signed up to receive our newsletters and promotions via email, but you no longer wish to receive them, you can unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us – you may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website www.eleganceby-le.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you make an enquiry to our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you – With regards to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information;
· Information about your website visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Should you contact us to enquire about one of our services using a contact form on our website or via e-mail, none of the data that you provide or supply will be stored on the website or passed to / be processed by any third-party data processors.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally. We are also working closely with third parties and may receive information about you from them.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To carry out our obligations arising from any enquiries or contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
· To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
· To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
· To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
· To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
· To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· To enable us to develop and market other products and services and where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
· To improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you.
· To answer your questions and enquiries.
· To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
· To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
· Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter in to with them or you.
· Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience].
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
· Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Elegance by Laura Elizabeth’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your Personal Data:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes the use of password protection for personal data forwarded via email.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
How long will we keep your Data for?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.